Let's impact future generations through solar energy, together.
Are you passionate about technical asset management and photovoltaics? Do you have the courage to challenge yourself and your career in one of Europe's 10 largest investors in solar energy? Then apply for the open position as Obton's new Technical PV Specialist.
You will be responsible for the overseeing of the recently acquired portfolios and ensure that all permits and documents are in place, valid and that the Obton plants (Solar Parks) meet the applicable requirements.
- Technical reporting linked to financing projects
- Supervision of Technical Operation and Maintenance Activities
- Technical lead on performance analysis of the plants
- Assurance of site security (video surveillance, local security guard,…)
- Data room organization
- Technical support to the internal staff and external consultants
- Ordinary and extraordinary site inspections, including H&S checks
- Technical lead on retrofit, repowering, and other tech capex initiatives (inverter and modules retrofit, monitoring system, etc.)
- Support technical aspects during claim management (Insurance, Manufacturer Warranty, O&M Contract)
- Monitor and validate technical solutions
- Contribute in drafting contracts (EPC and O&M)
- Revenues periodical verification
- Ensure that all documents are in order
- Support of technical Due Diligence of New Plants including construction supervision where applicable
General expectations of competences and experience
- Graduated as electrical engineer (Experienced in HV and LV, Familiar with Grid requirements, and data networks)
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and thriving with distance management
- Master German and English language at a full professional level both verbally and in writing
Your personality is important, and we are looking for a person with drive and commitment and who is able to act fast and do it with a smile. You must thrive on a mix of regular routine tasks and be self-driven alongside with being confident in an international context. Moreover, Obton expects you to be willing to travel and that you are flexible and punctual.
You'll be part of a team with two other colleagues in Germany and an office with 12 colleagues in Gelsenkirchen and 3 in Hamburg with the possibility of remote working - and site visits (off course).
You can expect an exciting job in a dynamic organization with focus on the well-being of the employees. Our values are Dedication – Joy – Empowerment – Competitive spirit – Proper Work Ethics
Besides, you can expect:
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on life/work/life
- Good colleagues and sparring
- Organized onboarding
- Employer paid health care
Make your own impact on our growth journey
Despite the fact that Obton was founded in 2009, you will still experience the entrepreneurial spirit as you enter the office. To us it is paramount to maintain our proactive, ambitious, and agile culture that has followed us ever since.
As an employee at Obton, you can make your own mark on our journey. This creates great commitment and willingness to succeed all around the organization. The pace is high and at times hectic, but we work hard to achieve our goals, and when we succeed we also take the time to celebrate.
We invest in our employees and constantly strive to develop our skills and take advantage of new opportunities. In return, we expect our employees to invest in our company through dedication, joy, competitive spirit, empowerment and proper work ethics.
Impacting future generations through solar energy. Together.
Read more about Obton at our career site obton.com/karriere.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we review and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For further information on the position, please reach out to the Associate Director, Technical Operations, Markus Makula on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +43 66 01 65 65 44.