Commercial Asset Manager, Obton Italy
Do you want to join a winning team playing in the “champions league” of solar power investments? Are you passionate about asset management and photovoltaics? And do you have the courage to challenge yourself and your career in one of Europe's 10 largest investors in solar energy? Then apply for the open position as Obton's new Asset Manager.
This position is especially for you, if you:
- Find value in using your financial talent to report at a high level to internal and external stakeholders
- Are ready for change and motivated by working in a growth company where we give people new opportunities
- Would like to work with a high degree of freedom and the possibility of shaping your job according to your skills.
We are working on our 2025 growth strategy, which means a new structure in the way we work. You will be part of an international team, with colleagues in Italy, France and others where the pace is high and the Obton culture strong.
Welcome to Obton
If you do not already know us, we are one of the largest Danish investors and developers of large-scale solar PV projects located all over the world. Our expertise includes raising capital as well as acquisition, development, management, and the technical operations of solar PV projects. In fact, we cover the entire value chain.
At Obton, we are more than 300 colleagues located both at our headquarters in Aarhus and at our local offices around Europe. We have a great culture with strong values that we cherish. We enjoy each other's company – and we like to stick around for a Friday beverage to end a good week.
We are now recruiting a Commercial Asset Manager to join our team in Milan, the ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
- Commercial and Financial Asset Management services
- Management of relationship with institutional agencies (GSE, E-distribution etc.)
- Procuring, obtaining and maintaining relevant insurances, including liaising with insurers as required;
- Liaising with Technical Asset Managers who are responsible for the effective supervision, and monitoring of the operation and maintenance services in order to maximize generation revenues;
- Preparing monthly/quarterly unaudited management reports in respect of the relevant projects
- Forecasting and managing project cash flows, including approving any project related expenses
- Providing financial management services, including management, maintenance and upgrading of the project financial model;
- Maintain and clean up master data to ensure a consistent overview of all relevant contracts
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a global team (team player).
- Good Communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving skills.
General expectations of competences and experience
- Degree in in business, finance, accounting or other relevant discipline.
- Experience in Asset Management including stakeholder management;
- Preferably, experienced within administration of solar parks or other renewable assets
- Experience of dealing with contracts along with proven ability to liaise with and manage/monitor contractors;
- Experience in budget management; including monitoring and reporting.
- Italian/English Language capabilities
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and thriving with distance management
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite
Make your own impact on our growth journey
Despite the fact that Obton was founded in 2009, you will still experience the entrepreneurial spirit as you enter the office. To us it is paramount to maintain our proactive, ambitious, and agile culture that has followed us ever since.
As an employee at Obton, you can make your own mark on our journey. This creates great commitment and willingness to succeed all around the organization. The pace is high and at times hectic, but we work hard to achieve our goals, and when we succeed we also take the time to celebrate.
We invest in our employees and constantly strive to develop our skills and take advantage of new opportunities. In return, we expect our employees to invest in our company through dedication, joy, competitive spirit, empowerment and proper work ethics.
Impacting future generations through solar energy. Together.
Read more about Obton at our career site jobs.obton.com.
Please submit you application as soon as possible, as we review and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For further information on the position, please reach out to our Country Manager, Johnny Berthelsen - firstname.lastname@example.org or Head of People & Culture, Nikolaj Dalsgaard - email@example.com or tel.: +45 2580 0799.