Are you studying a Bachelor or are you at your first year of your Master degree, and would you like to work within the business of green energy? Now you have the opportunity to develop your professional talent while you contribute to the green energy transformation of solar energy.
If this sound interesting, then apply for the position as Student Assistant in Obton Poland.
We are looking for a Student Assistant who can assist our Asset Managers around the world entering core data into our ERP system and at the same time assist our System Development team in optimizing our core ERP system on plant, contract and company core data in order for Obton to be a world class Asset Manager.
The common thing for us in Obton and for the team in Poland is that we are very ambitious and dedicated, but it is especially important for us to have fun while working hard.
Welcome to Obton
We are one of the largest Danish investors and developers of large-scale solar PV projects located all over the world. Our expertise includes raising capital as well as acquisition, development, management, and the technical operations of solar PV projects. In fact, we cover the entire value chain.
At Obton, we are more than 300 colleagues located both at our headquarters in Aarhus and at our local offices around the world. We have a great culture with strong values that we cherish.
Your main task is to assist our Asset Management Organization (AOM) with ensuring that core data is reflected and updated in our systems allowing them to focus on Asset Management. The AOM organization is worldwide, so you will assist colleagues remotely from all over the world.
Your tasks would be many but mainly:
- Supporting with fast and efficient implementation of Core Data into our ERP system upon new acquisitions/establishment of new companies
- Working with our Data Specialist team developing AI to make integration and update of core data more efficient (when you can solve your tasks with both hands in the pocket it means we achieved our goals successfully 😊)
- Typing in and maintaining data in Speedguides
- Ad hoc analysis as per requests from the Asset Management Organization
General expectations of competences and experience
- You are at your last year of Bachelor or first year of Master degree
- Fluent in English
- Professional knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite
Your personality is important! A “yes I can” attitude and an international mindset will get you far in Obton, since you will be working closely with colleagues from all over the world, and therefore your communication skills are good.
- Service minded, with a positive attitude
- Eager to learn and understand the structures behind our Assets in order to be able to deliver best in class service to our Asset Management Organization
- Always looking for challenging status quo in order to optimize existing processes
- International mindset and excellent English skills
You must thrive on a mix of regular routine tasks and be self-driven alongside.
You can expect an exciting job in a dynamic organization with focus on the well-being of the employees. Our values are Dedication – Joy – Empowerment – Competitive spirit – Proper Work Ethics
Besides, you can expect:
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours in order to allow you to prioritize your studies
- 15-20 hours per week
- Good colleagues and sparring
- Organized onboarding
- Employer paid health care
Make your own impact on our growth journey
Despite the fact that Obton was founded in 2009, you will still experience the entrepreneurial spirit as you enter the office. To us it is paramount to maintain our proactive, ambitious, and agile culture that has followed us ever since.
As an employee at Obton, you can make your own mark on our journey. This creates great commitment and willingness to succeed all around the organization. The pace is high and at times hectic, but we work hard to achieve our goals, and when we succeed, we also take the time to celebrate.
We invest in our employees and constantly strive to develop our skills and take advantage of new opportunities. In return, we expect our employees to invest in our company through dedication, joy, competitive spirit, empowerment and proper work ethics.
Impacting future generations through solar energy. Together.
Read more about Obton at our career site obton.com/karriere.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we review and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For further information on the position, please reach out to our Manager, Katarzyna Domanska - firstname.lastname@example.org // Mobile: +48 784 030 442
We value diversity and encourage you to apply for this position no matter ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for an inclusive workplace that allows each colleague to bring their authentic self to work regardless of religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or disability.