Let's impact future generations through solar energy, together.
Are you passionate about commercial asset management and photovoltaics? Do you have the courage to challenge yourself and your career in one of Europe's 10 largest investors in solar energy? Then apply for the open position as Obton's new Commercial Asset Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day non-technical operating activities of the solar farms. The key focus of this role is to manage the relationship with local counterparties while ensuring that the solar farm operation adheres to local restrictions, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for managing local filings and reporting to authorities, banks and other local counterparties on a local SPV level
- Responsible for continuously updating and managing local contracts while tracking relevant local laws and regulations on a local SPV level
- Responsible for providing support to the AOM Manager on the relationship management to local landowners and authorities
- Responsible for cooperating with the Technical department on the operation of the solar farm activities on a local SPV level
- Responsible for providing support to Transition Management on an ad-hoc basis
- Responsible for performing updates of master and transaction data on a local SPV level after final handover from Transition Management
- Responsible for performing business controlling tasks on a local SPV level
- Responsible for invoicing of revenue as well as approving invoices on revenue
- Responsible for preparing monthly performance reports to SGR
- Responsible for providing support on insurance contract management, i.e. clauses, claims and policy renewals
- Responsible for creating and updating permits and subsequent modifications with local authorities on a local SPV level
General expectations of competences and experience
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Law or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in a Asset Management position or similar (preferably within PV)
- Experience with budget management; including monitoring and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive and solution oriented approach toward business issues
- Preferably good knowledge of country-specific business laws and regulations
- Preferably familiar with laws and regulations in relation to solar power plants and the processes of electricity markets
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Highly skilled in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and must be confident in an international context
- Knowledge and understanding of financial and business management principles with the ability to communicate and prioritize business requirements
Your personality is important, and we are looking for a person with drive and commitment and who is able to act fast and do it with a smile. You must thrive on a mix of regular routine tasks and be self-driven alongside with being confident in an international context. Moreover, Obton expects you to be willing to travel and that you are flexible and punctual.
You'll be part of our AOM team counting more than 50 colleagues world wide (for the time being 5 located in Budapest).
You can expect an exciting job in a dynamic organization with focus on the well-being of the employees. Our values are Dedication – Joy – Empowerment – Competitive spirit – Proper Work Ethics
Besides, you can expect:
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on life/work/life
- Good colleagues and sparring
- Organized onboarding
- Employer paid health care
Make your own impact on our growth journey
Despite the fact that Obton was founded in 2009, you will still experience the entrepreneurial spirit as you enter the office. To us it is paramount to maintain our proactive, ambitious, and agile culture that has followed us ever since.
As an employee at Obton, you can make your own mark on our journey. This creates great commitment and willingness to succeed all around the organization. The pace is high and at times hectic, but we work hard to achieve our goals, and when we succeed we also take the time to celebrate.
We invest in our employees and constantly strive to develop our skills and take advantage of new opportunities. In return, we expect our employees to invest in our company through dedication, joy, competitive spirit, empowerment and proper work ethics.
Impacting future generations through solar energy. Together.
Read more about Obton at our career site obton.com/karriere.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we review and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For further information on the position, please reach out to our Head of People & Culture, Nikolaj Dalsgaard; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.